What should you do if you receive suspicious communication?
We urge you to remain vigilant and look out for any suspicious communications requesting information or payment. Please be cautious of any communications purporting to come from us, particularly if any factor is different (e.g. a different phone number, address, email, voice, instruction etc.). Please remember that we will never contact you unprompted to ask for your account details or security information and we will never ask you to disclose your passwords.
How to spot phishing emails
Phishing scams can be very sophisticated, please be cautious of emails that:
· Appear to be from Assetz Capital, but are not from one of our mailing addresses which usually end “assetzcapital.co.uk”;
· Make urgent appeals for fast action;
· Ask you to make an online payment;
· Include attachments that may contain viruses; and
· Contain links to sites that are malicious or unsavoury.
If you think you have been sent a phishing email, delete it immediately.
If you suspect any suspicious activity, you should report it to your local police or contact us via the details below.
0800 470 0430 (option 1), via Live Chat on our website or email, Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.