We’ve already lent over £230m to credit-worthy SMEs across the UK and Northern Ireland, and we’re not slowing down. We work closely with all of our Brokers and other Introducers, and are ready to step in to provide the flexible funding solutions that businesses need.
Let’s look at 8 reasons why you should Introduce a business to Assetz Capital:
1) We’re fast at paying Introducers: we pay Introducer fees on the same day that a client’s loan draws down. We want our Introducers to be promptly rewarded for Introducing a business to us and our payment terms reflect that.
2) We listen and then give you a quick, straightforward answer: we can make decisions in principle in one business day.
3) Competitive Rates and LTV’s: Unlike many other providers, all of our offerings are priced for risk and not one size fits all. We aim to be competitive and flexible in every product that we offer and we are comparable to challenger bank rates on lower risk transactions (but faster) and very competitive and flexible on more challenging transactions that do not fit banks.
4) We don’t put businesses in a box and help you structure a deal: To traditional lenders, the sector in which a business operates has a profound impact on the likelihood of securing funding. Businesses in sectors that are deemed to be in a ‘slump’ are often overlooked; this is not something we do. We understand that every single business is different and we consider the opportunity purely on its individual merits.
5) We’ve already lent over £230m: Our figures speak for themselves. We have already lent over £230m to credit-worthy businesses and we expect to triple lending this year versus 2016.
6) We have a specialist network of regional relationship directors: Our highly-experienced team take the time to meet face-to-face with both you and your clients to gain an understanding of the business.
7) We offer a full valuation service: By using national specialists, our valuation service is second to none.
8) Strong Growth: Based on doing things the right way, we are one of the fastest growing UK lenders and we aim to continue growing. This is good news for you and your clients as we look to facilitate as many loans as possible.