Spring into the new ISA season - Earn up to 2% cashback
Both existing and new investors are eligible to earn up to 2% 'Cashback' on all 'Lent Funds' from 6th April 2019 until the ‘Close Date’ of this promotion.
Cashback – Up to a total of 2% ‘Cashback’ is available to investors on all qualifying ‘Lent Funds’ within the ‘Promotion Eligibility Period.’
Close Date - 11:59:59pm on 31st May 2019.
Lent Funds – Funds that have been invested via the Access Accounts, or any other investment account and also lent.
Promotion Eligibility Period – 00:00:00am 6th April 2019 until the ‘Close Date’.
Eligible Balance – The difference between the snapshot taken of your ‘Lent Funds’ at the start of the promotion and the snapshot taken at the close of the promotion will be your 'Eligible Balance' and the maximum amount eligible for the 'Cashback' payment. Only funds invested through an IFISA wrapped account will be eligible for 2% cashback.
- The promotion only applies to ‘Lent Funds’ established between 00.00.00am on the 6th April 2019 and the ‘Close Date’. If the ‘Promotion Eligibility Period’ is missed for whatever reason we cannot make manual adjustments or exceptions to individual accounts. Please note that ISA transfers times from your current provider can vary and we cannot include funds ‘in transfer’ that are not lent on the Assetz Capital platform after the close date.
- This promotion applies to all ‘Lent Funds’ made through any of our investment accounts, including IFISA-wrapped accounts. Funds in the Cash Account or awaiting investment that don’t have ‘invest idle funds’ activated do not qualify for this promotion (see section 8). All funds in the Access Accounts qualify, whether directly invested or ‘swept’ using the ‘invest idle funds’ feature.
- Two snapshots of your ‘Lent Funds’ balance will be taken to ascertain eligibility. The first snapshot occurred at 00.00.00am on the 6th April 2019 and the second will occur at 11:59:59pm on the ‘Close Date’. The difference between these two snapshots in lent funds will be the maximum amount eligible for the ‘Cashback’ payments (The ‘Eligible Balance’).
Example: If an investor has £10,000 total ‘Lent Funds' on the first snapshot and then lends an additional £10,000 (the ‘Eligible Balance’), during the ‘Promotion Eligibility Period’, they are eligible for a 1% ‘Cashback’ payment on that ‘Eligible Balance’ on the 10th October 2019 provided funds remain lent until 6th October 2019. Any funds invested via an IFISA which remain invested after that date will be eligible for another 1% ‘Cashback’ payment on the 9th April 2020, as long as they remain invested until 5th April 2020.
- An investor’s ‘Lent Funds’ balance will be calculated daily, so if the balance of additionally ‘Lent Funds’ falls below that of the ‘Eligible Balance‘ when any daily calculation is taken at 11:59:59pm each day, then the ‘Eligible Balance’ shall permanently become that new lower figure as at that date for purposes of this promotion.
- Assetz Capital will run the final calculation for the 1% ‘Cashback’ at 11:59:59pm on 5th October 2019, and ‘Cashback’ payments will be made to all investors with qualifying funds on 10th October 2019.
- To qualify for an additional 1% ‘Cashback’, all qualifying funds lent via an IFISA- wrapped account during the ‘Promotion Eligibility Period’ must remain invested until 11:59:59pm on 5th April 2020. This ‘Cashback’ payment will be calculated as per section 4.
- Assetz Capital will run the final calculation for the additional 1% cashback at 11:59:59pm on 5th April 2020, and ‘Cashback’ payments will be made to all investors with qualifying funds on 9th April 2020.
- Remember that you can invest your idle funds and benefit from this promotion: If investors activate the 'invest idle funds' feature on the dashboard (in the Quick Access Account section) all swept funds will also be eligible for the ‘Cashback’. Investors are able to invest any idle funds they have awaiting investment, or in the Cash Account, into the Quick Access Account automatically until needed in normal market conditions. There is currently a maximum limit of £100,000 allowed for these swept funds per person. This is in addition to any direct investment in the Quick Access Account.
- If an Investment Account series is closed to new investment during the promotion, investors will no longer have the choice to reinvest repayments of capital and interest within it. Funds already allocated to these accounts ‘awaiting investment’ will not qualify for this promotion unless 'invest idle funds' has been activated per section 8.
- The ‘Cashback’ offered during this special promotion is paid in addition to the normal interest generated in any of the qualifying accounts, or any other valid promotions applicable during this period.
- Assetz Capital reserves the right to withdraw this special promotion at any time and without prior notice.
- This ‘Cashback’ is available to existing investors and new investors who register on the platform and have been verified by the ID Check System used by Assetz Capital.
- Investors must be aged 18 or over.
- By participating in this promotion, investors agree to be bound by these promotion-specific Terms and Conditions, which are in conjunction with Assetz Capital's full Terms and Conditions.
- Assetz Capital is under no obligation to accept any investor.
- Participants, whether individually or in a group, will be found to be in breach of these promotion-specific terms and conditions if Assetz Capital, at its sole discretion, has a reason to believe that the promotion has been abused or manipulated, or that irregular, fraudulent, collusive or illegal activity has occurred.
- ‘Cashback’ will be paid out of Assetz Capital's monitoring income.
- Please note that payments will be made into your Standard Cash Account and NOT directly into your bank account.