2% Cashback Terms & Conditions
Both existing and new investors are eligible to earn up to 2% cash back on all new lent funds from 14th September until the ‘Close Date’ of this promotion.
Cash Back – Up to a total of 2% cash back is available to investors on all qualifying ‘Lent Funds’ within the ‘Promotion Eligibility Period.’
Close Date - 31st October 2018.
Lent Funds – funds that have been invested via the Access Accounts, or any other investment account and also lent.
Promotion Eligibility Period – 00:00:00am 14th September 2018 until the ‘Close Date’.
- The promotion only applies to newly ‘Lent Funds’ established between 00.00.00am on the 14th September 2018 and the Close Date. If the ‘Promotion Eligibility Period’ is missed for whatever reason we cannot make manual adjustments or exceptions to individual accounts. Un-lent funds retained as cash or awaiting investment are not eligible for this promotion, unless the ‘invest idle funds’ function is switched on.
- This promotion applies to all newly ‘Lent Funds’ made through any of our investment accounts, including IFISA wrapped accounts. Funds in the Cash Account or awaiting investment that don’t have ‘invest idle funds’ activated do not qualify for this promotion (see section 8). All funds in the Access Accounts qualify, whether directly invested or ‘swept’ using the ‘invest idle funds’ feature.
- Two snapshots of the ‘Lent Funds’ in your account will be taken to ascertain eligibility. The first snapshot occurred at 00.00.00am on the 14th September 2018 and the second will occur at 11:59:59pm on the ‘Close Date’. The difference between these two snapshots in lent funds will be the maximum amount eligible for the ‘Cash back’ payments (The ‘Eligible Balance’).
Example: If an investor has £10,000 total ‘Lent Funds' on the first snapshot and then lends an additional £10,000 (the ‘Eligible Balance’), during the ‘Promotion Eligibility Period’, they are eligible for a 1% cashback payment on that ‘Eligible Balance’ on the 20th December 2018 provide they remain lent for that period. If the funds remain invested after that date then they will again be eligible for another 1% cash back payment on the 20th June 2019.
- An investor’s ‘Lent Funds’ balance will be calculated daily, so if the balance of additionally ‘Lent Funds’ falls below that of the ‘Eligible Balance‘ when any daily calculation is taken at 11:59:59pm each day, then the ‘Eligible Balance’ shall permanently become that new lower figure as at that date for purposes of this promotion.
- Assetz Capital will run the final calculation for the 1% cash back at 11:59:59pm on 17th December 2018, and cash back payments will be made to all investors with qualifying funds on 20th December 2018.
- To qualify for an additional 1% cash back, all qualifying funds lent during the Promotion Period must remain invested until 17th June 2019. This cash back payment will be calculated as per section 4.
- Assetz Capital will run the final calculation for the additional 1% cash back (making a total of 2% cash back) at 11:59:59pm on 17th June 2019, and cash back payments will be made to all investors with qualifying funds on 20th June 2019.
- Remember that you can invest your idle funds and benefit from this promotion: If investors activate the 'invest idle funds' feature on the dashboard (in the Quick Access Account section) all swept funds will also be eligible for The Cash back until the final calculation is made on 17th June 2019. Investor are able to invest any idle funds they have awaiting investment, or in the cash account, into the Quick Access Account automatically until needed in normal market conditions. There is currently a maximum limit of £100,000 allowed for these swept funds per person. This is in addition to any direct investment in the Quick Access Account.
- If an Investment Account series is closed to new investment during the promotion investors will no longer have the choice to reinvest repayments of capital and interest within it. Funds already allocated to these accounts ‘awaiting investment’ will not qualify for this promotion unless 'invest idle funds' has been activated per section 8.
- The ‘Cash Back’ offered during this special promotion is paid in addition to the normal interest generated in any of the qualifying accounts, or any other valid promotions applicable during this period.
- Assetz Capital reserves the right to withdraw this special promotion at any time and without prior notice.
- This Cash back is available to existing investors and new investors who register on the platform and have been verified by the ID Check System used by Assetz Capital.
- Investors must be aged 18 or over.
- By participating in this promotion, investors agree to be bound by these promotion-specific Terms and Conditions, which are in conjunction with Assetz Capital's full Terms and Conditions.
- Assetz Capital is under no obligation to accept any investor.
- Participants, whether individually or in a group, will be found to be in breach of these promotion-specific terms and conditions if Assetz Capital, at its sole discretion, has a reason to believe that the promotion has been abused or manipulated, or that irregular, fraudulent, collusive or illegal activity has occurred.
- Interest will be paid out of Assetz Capital's monitoring income.
- Please note that payments will be made into your cash account and NOT directly into your bank account.